From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 10 February 2019 20:25
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reset MS word to default

Hi again, Michael. If talking with you by telephone is too inconvenient, alternatively, try the following:

Try deleting normal.dot. This is a template. The templates are located in the following folder

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

where

<username>

is your individual username (example)

C:\Users\michael\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

Then, once you have deleted normal.dot, try opening MS Word again. The first time you open MS Word, after deleting the normal template, MS Word will create a fresh new copy of the Normal.dot template with its default settings.

Good luck. If you have difficulty, I will privately send you my telephone number.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...