changing topic: removing contacts from windows messenger

Sugar <sugarsyl71@...>

Hi, sorry for the change of topic, but I can't seem to post; fif someone will please send me the correct to post?
anywho my question is
I just did a booboo, and accepted who I thought I knew, on my windows messenger...
Jaws tells me I can't delete this individual at this time;when I tried again at a later time, I am still not able to delete her.
I've ogne to the name directly and presssed "delete" and then I tried to go the tool menu and under manage contacts, went to delete and tried that way and nothing
jaws keeps saying" can not delete...at this time, try later" but when I try later still nothing.
can someone help?
or am I stuck with this perv forever?
yikes

thanks
and I hope this question goes to the righ list, since I do use jaws and
sugar
so upset at myself, but if

'Real faith is not just receiving from God,
the things you want.
Real faith, is accepting from God the things He gives.'
~Be Blessed, Sugar