Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: I am having a problem exiting Dropbox

Hello George:

The Dropbox folder cannot be moved in the way you suggest. I have tried your
suggestion but, when I did, I got a message that the folder could not be
moved, because it is being used by another program.

According to information I have read on the web, the dropbox folder can only
be moved in a specific way, within the dropbox program.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber