From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 3:10 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Two Firefox Questions - Sounds Upon Download Completion and Activating Message

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 and Firefox, all the latest builds, under Windows 7.  In Firefox, how do you make it play a sound upon download completion?  Is there a plug-in for this or some setting within Firefox itself?  Also, sometimes Firefox speaks a message telling me  that some sort of action is required; like “Do you want to save the password for this website?”  How do you get to the message’s buttons (e.g., yes, no, etc.) to address the message?

Thanks,

Richard