Re: Focus Blue 40 Braille display users group?

Joseph Hudson

Hi Raymond, you're welcome. I don't know if you saw but somebody else trying to write that email address and they apparently got bounced back. I posted to his Apple list and asked for the info. So if I get it I will send it back this way. Or if you get at an email from him go ahead and posted.

On Feb 11, 2019, at 1:22 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@...> wrote:

Joseph:

Thanks! I will email him and see about the list. I appreciate your effort
in getting the info to me.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****