From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph
Hudson
Sent: February 9, 2019 7:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Focus Blue 40 Braille display users group?

Hello Raymond, I know there's what exist. But I don't have the subscription
info. But I do know the owner's email address. His name is Kliff and he
should be able to get you their info that you need. His email address will
be below for you.

KliphnSharrie Miller <millerkru.inc@...>
On Feb 9, 2019, at 2:30 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@...> wrote:

Does a Braille display group exist and if so, what is its signup email
address? Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****