Re: file path to Chrome bookmarks?

Chris Hill

Bookmarks in chrome appeared to be stored in a file that only makes sense to chrome.  This is typical with most browsers these days.

On 2/11/2019 11:54, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:

In Internet Explorer, I appreciated being able to create a desktop icon with the filepath to the Favorite folder for a variety of reasons.  Is there such a way with Google Chrome?  I cannot find anything in the User App data section that looks relevant.

Using Windows 10, JAWS 2019, Office 365

Robin Van Lant

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114