Re: background color

Soronel Haetir

The jaws+5 command only works for programs that use the most basic
rendering mode that windows offers. Firefox for instance uses
something else and so jaws+5 isn't going to work. I believe in the
specific case of FF that there are probably page development add-ins
that will tell you that sort of thing but don't know for certain and
so can make no recommendations.

On 1/22/12, Kimsan <kimsansong@aol.com> wrote:
Hello:

Do we have any blind folk here who design their own webpages? If so, can
you please raise your hand? My question with jaws is does it read the
background color for you after making the change? If so, how did you do it?

I press jaws key five and it says a color that isn't what I selected.

Thanks.