From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am having a problem exiting Dropbox

Hello George:

The Dropbox folder cannot be moved in the way you suggest. I have tried your suggestion but, when I did, I got a message that the folder could not be moved, because it is being used by another program.

According to information I have read on the web, the dropbox folder can only be moved in a specific way, within the dropbox program.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber