Re: waterfox with jaws

JM Casey

If I hit alt-b, the first option is "show all bookmarks", and it also lists the keyboard command of ctrl-shift-b, which would be a faster way of getting to the same screen. This opens the library window, which I can then search. It's also possible to remove bookmarks from here.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: February 11, 2019 11:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: waterfox with jaws

but alt b then all bookmarks does not show all the bookmarks and there is no bookmark search option. which i use all the time.
only control i or control b will open all of the bookmarks and cand be searched.
but as i said if i don't turn off the virtual cursor first every thing hangs its funny though. the bookmark list did not hang when i first ran waterfox portible when there was no bookmarks imported to it. after that it hung.the same as firefox does.