Re: some basic chrome naviagation questions

Chris Hill

No, I was wrong on that.  Keep tabbing until after a button that says make default.  The next set of radio buttons will do what you want.  Select open a page or set of pages, press spacebar and then tab to get to the options for what you want done there.

On 2/11/2019 10:22, Jed Barton wrote:
ok cool. Question, how to you set a default home page, so when you
launch chrome, that's what loads?

Cheers,

Jed

On 2/11/19, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
Ctrl-t is the command you want for new tab.  It may or may not say
anything.  alt-f b will get you to bookmarks as fast as you can in chrome.

Good luck.

On 2/11/2019 05:19, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

So i just downloaded Chrome. Wow, this thing is fast. A few
navigation questions. What's the best way to open a new tab, i think
it's control T but it didn't seem to say anything. Also, what's the
best way to get to my bookmarks? I did an import from firefox. I'm
gonna take chrome for atest drive to see how i like it. Any other
suggestions for setup?

Thanks,
Jed