Re: some basic chrome naviagation questions

Chris Hill

It is buried in settings.  Press alt, arrow down to settings, hit enter, start tabbing.  Tab until you here show home button, one tab after that is a set of radio buttons for where chrome starts. You can enter an address there, at least that's my best guess.  I prefer no page so I choose the new tab page button.

On 2/11/2019 10:22, Jed Barton wrote:
ok cool. Question, how to you set a default home page, so when you
launch chrome, that's what loads?

Cheers,

Jed

On 2/11/19, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
Ctrl-t is the command you want for new tab.  It may or may not say
anything.  alt-f b will get you to bookmarks as fast as you can in chrome.

Good luck.

On 2/11/2019 05:19, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

So i just downloaded Chrome. Wow, this thing is fast. A few
navigation questions. What's the best way to open a new tab, i think
it's control T but it didn't seem to say anything. Also, what's the
best way to get to my bookmarks? I did an import from firefox. I'm
gonna take chrome for atest drive to see how i like it. Any other
suggestions for setup?

Thanks,
Jed