Re: some basic chrome naviagation questions

As far as I know it does not work or work well with Jaws 16.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 3:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: some basic chrome naviagation questions

Will Chrome work with JAWS 16?  Or does it only work with later versions
of JAWS?

Gerald

On 2/11/2019 6:19 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

So i just downloaded Chrome. Wow, this thing is fast. A few
navigation questions. What's the best way to open a new tab, i think
it's control T but it didn't seem to say anything. Also, what's the
best way to get to my bookmarks? I did an import from firefox. I'm
gonna take chrome for atest drive to see how i like it. Any other
suggestions for setup?

Thanks,
Jed