From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: February 11, 2019 4:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I am having a problem exiting Dropbox

Hello everyone:

I would like to move the dropbox folder from drive C to Drive f on my
system.

However, when I open the Task Tray and highlight the Dropbox icon and press
ENTER, to open the Dropbox item, then press the SPACEBAR, to open the "GEAR"

menue item, I cannot find the "Exit" button to close Dropbox, so I can then
move the Dropbox folder to the new location.

I am running Windows 7 Professional and I am using JFW 2018.

Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber