From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 10:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: microsoft edge is dead.

All you would have to do is open the Windows search box, type "default apps" or start typing it until you hear "Default apps, system settings, press enter and tab about 5 times. Then press enter or the spacebar, tab to the browser you want as your default and press enter. Now close Settings with Alt + F4 and you are done.