Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

David Moore

Hi!

I am using it well on my 64 bit Windows 10 machine.

I wish I knew why it is not working for you.

Are you pressing enter on the .EXE Waterfox file?

It takes a minute for the browser to come up.

If you press Alt+T and go to options, you can change your settings.

Remember, it does take a minute or more to come up, and for the first time, it will not show a home page.

You have to type in the URL for your home pages in the Settings.

Take care!

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10