From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: February 10, 2019 5:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: waterfox with jaws

Hi all!

I use JAWS 2019, and Waterfox worked as is, right out of the box.

I am not sure why you are not getting the same result.

Hopefully, it will work better for you by turning on the accessibility. I did not know there were features you could turn on and off.

Sometimes, to read what I type in an edit box, I have to press the command to read line twice.

There is a little funkiness in there, but I don’t mind that at all.

Have a great one.

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10