Re: reset MS word to default

Chris Hill

Deleting normal.dot may do what he needs

 Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2019, at 11:53, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Michael. I know of no command to set MS Word back to its defaults. You would need to know which setting you had changed, and then set that setting back to its defaults. If you are in the United States, and you would like me to help you, I can send you my telephone number, or you may send me yours, and I can work with you over the telephone to try and resolve your problem.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: reset MS word to default

Dear Fellow Jaws users, This is Michael. I don't know what I did but I messed up my word to the point that I can't use them. I need a key command to set it as `default.

Are there a keyboard command for this issue in Word? All comments are greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Best Regards

Michael Munn

 Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org