Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

David Moore

Hi!

I use Waterfox with JAWS, and it works even better than Chrome, and much better than Firefox.

It is a spin off of Firefox, but it can use the classic plugins for the old Firefox, and it is very secure with new updates all of the time.

Chrome works pretty well with JAWS as well, so we have other choices other than Edge.

Actually, I use Edge all of the time with MS Narrator in Windows 10 with the current build of 1809.

Narrator is becoming a full screen reader very slowly. It works great in Edge.

Just press Windows+CTRL+Enter to toggle it on and off.

It works great in the Chrome Browser as well, when you use Scan mode with Narrator.

It is really worth learning how to use Narrator in Windows 10.

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10