Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Melissa Stott

They will have to improve Microsoft Edge drastically before I use is.  So far, I cannot stand it!

Melissa

From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Incredible!  They admit how unpopular Edge is and they say this about IE!

Microsoft is losing my respect, especially after breaking Skype as well.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 2/8/2019 7:07 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

So why don't they just remove it from windows then?
I bet it's still there in the next build!

On 8 Feb 2019, at 23:49, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Article that came out today in The Telegraph newspaper in the UK:

          Stop using Internet Explorer, warns Microsoft's own security chief

If that doesn't convince people that the shelf life of IE is now expired, nothing will.