From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Dare I say it, JAWS has major issues of its own.  So while I agree that Microsoft has things to deal with , before I am too critical of them, I want to be certain that the assistive technology is not part of the problem.  For me I would support a competitor to JAWS for that product is fast becoming pretty awful in terms of reliability.

Dan