Here is a link to try if you are talking about YouTube videos. Paste the link into the box on the following website and wait a couple minutes and you should find a download link for the MP3 file.
HTH,
Richard

On Feb 8, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Yes. It's a format available on Youtube which is put on the web, thus, .web extension.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 6:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: file convertions

but is .web really an actual extension?
from googling, this is mentioned about the .web format:

Web video can be confusing, but we're going to make it easy.   The key
to understanding web video is realizing that there are actually three
different parts:

1. The file format that holds the video, like .mp4, .flv, .f4v, .ogv, or
.avi
2. The video format (aka codec), like H.264, MPEG-4, or Theora
3. The player that makes it available to your site visitors, such as the
Adobe Flash Plugin, or the new <video></video> tag.

to boil down all of the detail involved, the summary given is:

1. There is no one format that works on everything (browsers in
different OSs).
2. So there are a few choices.