From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 8:41 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: file convertions

.web is a video file.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com <mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>

*From:*main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Richard Turner
*Sent:* Friday, February 8, 2019 5:09 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: file convertions

Is .web an audio file? I've never heard of that extension.

Richard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't
have any." -- Alice Walker

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com
<mailto:ndagostino3@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to
convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.