Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

JM Casey

Probably would be a PR disaster if they did that, I’m guessing.

It’s the only browser allowed at my workplace to this day. Yes, this has been brought up, but they’re not budging.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris via Groups.Io
Sent: February 8, 2019 7:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

So why don't they just remove it from windows then?
I bet it's still there in the next build!

On 8 Feb 2019, at 23:49, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Article that came out today in The Telegraph newspaper in the UK:

          Stop using Internet Explorer, warns Microsoft's own security chief

If that doesn't convince people that the shelf life of IE is now expired, nothing will.