Re: Accessibility of wordpress.com Versus Wordpress on a Hosted Site

Hope Williamson <ladyhope@...>

The only thing I dislike about wordpress.com is that it makes you use the rich text editor. Oh that and they charge for domains, even if they're already registered. In other words, they charge a fee for you to point the domain there. They also charge you if you want to use plugins, or change your theme using HTML in any way.
I'd stick with the hosted site. That way you can install any plugins and/or custom tweaks you want without paying extra, other than your yearly hosting fee of course.