From: Pramit
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 2:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying content information from an internet site

I use Firefox - I just do Control + A to select all and then Control + C
to copy.

I then paste in Balabolka to read line by line using cursor keys or use
its voice reader to read aloud or convert to MP3.

Pramit

On 2/6/2019 1:37 PM, CJ &AA MAY wrote:
This method works but be warned that when you paste it into another
document, all the web formatting will be there.
Alison