Selecting noncontiguous folders from list in File Explorer

John Doering

Hello:

I just can’t remember how to select a group of noncontiguous folders from a folder list in File Explorer.

Can someone please refresh me?

If needed, I am using Windows 10 with JAWS 2019.

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.