Re: Faxing With J2019

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I believe there are several Fax programs/services that handle them digitally so no modem is required.
A bit of web searching should turn them up.
HTH,
Richard

On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:15 AM, Mike B. <mike9902@...> wrote:

Hi All,

An acquaintence is running a Windows 10 laptop with J2019 latest and would like to know what he needs to do to be able to send a fax from his laptop.  I believe a phone modem needs to be installed but, I'm not sure since I've never ran into this issue.  If any of y'all has experience with faxing from your laptop would you please tell me the steps on how to do this?  I don't know if there are external phone modems, if they are programs, or it it is hardware that needs to be installed.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank y'all very much.
Take care.  Sent from my iBarstool.