Re: Outlook sound question

Van Lant, Robin

Likewise, go to the Mail tab of the Options dialog and be sure that the "Play a sound" when new messages arrive option is checked. It sounds to me like you are looking in JAWS for these settings, but they are Outlook settings.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook sound question

Turn reminder sounds on or off

1. Choose the File tab.
alt+f=file,
2. Choose Options.
t=options,
3. Choose Advanced.
a=advance,
4. Under Reminders, select or clear the Play reminders sound check box. If you choose to play a reminder sound, you can either use the default sound file
or choose Browse using the tab-key to select sound file that you want to play.

hope this helps.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.