From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook sound question

Hello all,
I have been trying to set sounds on my work outlook account without success. I have verified all of the options within the outlook app and set all of the sound preferences from the control panel/sounds.
I cannot get the reminder for calendar to make a sound as well as it does not pop up in the forefront when an appointment is due.
As well, I do not get a sound when a new email arrives.
I am using Jaws 2018 with windows 10.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Donna