Re: Copying content information from an internet site

Palmer Loux

Thanks Mike!

On Feb 2, 2019, at 7:20 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not great at using any aspect of the computer, but just copied a long page from a site. I hit the home key to get to the beginning of the first line. Then use shift, down arrow to copy each line, then control C to copy. Using latest Jaws and winddows 10.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:08:47 -0500
"Palmer Loux" <plmrlx@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning friends,

Is there an easy fool proof way to copy content information from an internet
site? I realize that web sites behave differently. So if there is more than
one way to do that I would be interested.

Stay warm out there

Palmer from Philly

--
Palmer from CBVI