From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 03 February 2019 20:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Processor speed

Go to the Device Manager, tab once into the treeview and arrow down 5 or 6 times to “Disk Drives”. Right arrow to expand it and see what you have. It may give a model number, you can Google that or post it here and I can tell you what you have.

Easiest way to get to the device manager in Windows 10 is to press Windows Key + X followed by “M” as in “Manager” or down arrow to Device Manager and press enter.

Regards,

Sieghard