Re: Jaws2018 Youtube.com website How to pause video ?

O.Addison Gethers

Got it in my head now .

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 8:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2018 Youtube.com website How to pause video ?

no, the virtual pc cursor key is the insert z.
once the virtual pc cursor is turned off you can then press just the j , k
, l for the youtube player
and if using a full desktop keyboard the extended left and right arrow keys
for rewind and forward. the up and down arrow keys will change the youtube
volume.