From: JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 2:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2018 Youtube.com website How to pause video ?

Hello.

Yes, there is a pause button.

You can find it by pressing “b” until you get to the series of player controls.

Or, just use the find command and search for the word “pause”.

Or, turn the virtual cursor off with insert-z and press the letter k.

If you can’t hear something, you can always press ctrl-m to mute the sound until you find what you are looking for, and then unmute with ctrl-m again.