Jaws2018 Youtube.com website How to pause video ?

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have jaws2018 and desktop computer window10  !! When I opens youtube  website in firefox browser ,when I search for the song with video I notice when the video playing I don’’t want to press ctrl m for mute I want to pause the video so I can down arrow to share to facebook . Is there a pause button on youtube website? How can I pause the video? I’m hearing impairment wear hearing aid Iwhile video playing I have try arrow down to see if I can hear pause but can’t do it while video playing so I can hear pause

Addison