From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Rogers
Sent: February 2, 2019 7:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying content information from an internet site

I'm not great at using any aspect of the computer, but just copied a long
page from a site. I hit the home key to get to the beginning of the first
line. Then use shift, down arrow to copy each line, then control C to copy.
Using latest Jaws and winddows 10.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:08:47 -0500
"Palmer Loux" <plmrlx@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning friends,

Is there an easy fool proof way to copy content information from an
internet site? I realize that web sites behave differently. So if
there is more than one way to do that I would be interested.

Stay warm out there

Palmer from Philly