looking for others using Jaws 2019 and track changes in Word 2016

Amy Bower

Would like to talk offline. As far as I can tell, something has changed between Jaws 2018 and Jaws 2019 in how Jaws handles “track changes” in Word 2016. Check-in with Jaws tech support on several occasions hasn’t helped. I finally got my question escalated today, but I’m wondering if there is anyone out there who is also using track changes in Word with Jaws 2019. Please contact me at abower@.... Thanks. Once I get this sorted out, I’ll report to the group.

-Amy B.