From: "Ashleigh Piccinino" <apiccinino@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 14:28
Subject: Re: For a friend Jaws 2019 How to turns off jaws 2019 to run jaws
2018 ?

To get draws 2018 to come on all the time, do this. When running draws 2018,
go to the start up wizard. The hockey for this, is all age for the help menu
when you have gotten into the jaws window. After that, arrow up Until
you hear jaws say, "start up wizard."Then,Press enter to move to the next
page. Tab until you hear jaws say Stark draws at the logon screen. This is a
combo box, and you should aero to always for this user. After that, keep
pressing enter the page through without changing anything. When you have
closed the start up wizard, what I would do, is turn off the PC. Turn it
back on again, and see if jaws 2018 is the version that's running. Need
anymore help? Feel free to contact either me or anyone else on this group. I
was glad to help.
Ashleigh S Piccinino
On Jan 30, 2019, at 3:05 PM, O.Addison Gethers
<o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hi When she unload jaws 2019 then press window R type in jaws2018 when
she shut down her computer or restart computer jaws 2019 come back on
instead of jaws 2018 I hope I say it right.
Addison