Re: Problem using Word 2016

Kimber Gardner

I get this behavior with jaws 2018. It happens whenever I switch from
the emulator window to an office app be it word or skype or whatever.

I did contact FS but felt pretty much blown off.

On 1/31/19, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:
I have experienced this problem with Jaws 2019 as well on both my Windows 7
and Windows 10 computers.

As is indicated, unloading and reloading Jaws helps temporarily, but the
problem often returns.

Has anyone contacted FS about this?

I will do so if I can replicate the issue consistently.

Tom Behler