Re: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 01:46 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
I think we all understand that essentially Edge, if the name stays, will become a different browser from what it is now
Based on some of the previous comments, I disagree with your assessment.  The fact that people are hung up on the name staying the same indicates a lack of accurate perspective.  As a former programmer, I feel it's my obligation to drive the point home that Edge as it is currently implemented is, unquestionably, a dead end.

And with this I'm done.  If anyone wishes to believe otherwise, so be it.