From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 11:10 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

There's really no purpose in focusing on Edge accessibility at this
juncture anyway.   Microsoft has already announced that it will be
retired and replaced with a browser based on Chromium (which, of course,
serves as the basis for Google Chrome browser as well).

Edge is a dead end.

*/   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong./*

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/