Re: Problem using Word 2016

Randy Meyer

I have encountered the same behavior in office 365 with Jaws 2019.

Randy Meyer

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem using Word 2016

I have experienced this problem with Jaws 2019 as well on both my Windows 7 and Windows 10 computers.

As is indicated, unloading and reloading Jaws helps temporarily, but the problem often returns.

Has anyone contacted FS about this?

I will do so if I can replicate the issue consistently.

Tom Behler