From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

Exactly, although I had not heard that Edge was a dead end, I just assumed Edge would remain Edge, just changed and based on Chromium, but then of course it could very well get a new name. It really doesn’t matter, at this point I don’t see a point to use it since Chrome is superior and has better accessibility.