From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem using Word 2016

JAWS2019 is struggling with Word for me, as well. sometimes it reports that
a page is blank, when NVDA and Narrator can read a pageful of text.
Unload/reload is the only solution I have found.
At 09:05 AM 1/31/2019, you wrote:
Hello, For some reason I will be in Word 2016 and Outlook 2016. I'm
using Windows10 and Jaws 2018. I will flip back and forth between word
and outlook. Eventually Jaws has a hard time reading when I arrow up or
down. Sometimes I can read the line and sometimes it cannot. Many times
I cann't even move word by word. I can unload Jaws and reload and the
problem goes away for a few minutes. Then it comes back and unloading
Jaws doesn't work. I then have to close out of everything and reboot.
What could be causing this problem.
Microsoft accessibility cannot determine what is causing the problem.
Thanks, Kevin