Re: Problem using Word 2016

Kimber Gardner

Kevin,

I wish I had the answer. I experience the same behavior with the 2016
suite of office apps, except I see the freezing when using an emulator
app called attachmate. It's incredibly frustrating to say the least. I
have reported it to FS, but felt as if I was not taken very seriously.

Kim

On 1/31/19, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:
Hello, For some reason I will be in Word 2016 and Outlook 2016. I'm using
Windows10 and Jaws 2018. I will flip back and forth between word and
outlook. Eventually Jaws has a hard time reading when I arrow up or down.
Sometimes I can read the line and sometimes it cannot. Many times I cann't
even move word by word. I can unload Jaws and reload and the problem goes
away for a few minutes. Then it comes back and unloading Jaws doesn't work.
I then have to close out of everything and reboot. What could be causing
this problem. Microsoft accessibility cannot determine what is causing the
problem. Thanks, Kevin

--
Kimberly