Problem using Word 2016

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, For some reason I will be in Word 2016 and Outlook 2016. I’m using Windows10 and Jaws 2018. I will flip back and forth between word and outlook. Eventually Jaws has a hard time reading when I arrow up or down. Sometimes I can read the line and sometimes it cannot. Many times I cann’t even move word by word. I can unload Jaws and reload and the problem goes away for a few minutes. Then it comes back and unloading Jaws doesn’t work. I then have to close out of everything and reboot. What could be causing this problem. Microsoft accessibility cannot determine what is causing the problem. Thanks, Kevin