From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph
Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: For a friend Jaws 2019 How to turns off jaws 2019 to run jaws
2018 ?

Hi, I agree with you Dave. Matter fact never I used to use Windows as my
computing machine, this is exactly what I would do.
On Jan 30, 2019, at 3:11 PM, Dave... <dgcarlson@...> wrote:

Sounds like JAWS 2018 is not installed any more. Likely the technician
replaced 2018 with 2019. Tell her to move on -- its the same product, just
with more features and less bugs.

Dave