Re: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

James Malone

No. Microsoft edge only runs under windows 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter
Donahue
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Microsoft Edge Under Windows 7

Hello everyone,

We'll be upgrading to JFW 2019 on this machine later today. I know
that Microsoft Edge runs under Windows 10 but will it work under Windows 7?
We have some Websites we want to try browsing using Edge for accessibility
purposes. Otherwise I'll need to get access to a computer with Windows 10,
Microsoft Edge, and JFW 2019 installed on it to run these tests. I'm also
raising funds to buy myself a new desktop which of course would have Windows
10 and Edge installed. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue