From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Denis Sariyannis
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 4:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem with Bitlocker

Hi all,
does anybody know if it is possible to unlock a Bitlocker partition with
JAWS 2018? Whenever I want to open such a partition the focus jumps into the
password field for a moment but immediately jumps to another element of the
screen. It seems to be impossible to enter a password there so I have to use
NVDA or Narrator to do this right now.

Best regards
Denis

--
Denis Sariyannis
Mail: denis.sariyannis@...

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'