JAWS and videos

Jim Portillo

Hi there,

I seem to remember someone asking about some ways of navigating YouTube with JAWS, and Cathy Anne provided some wonderful commands that work super well.
However, I’m needing to know how to work videos that are either in Vimeo or perhaps that use Flash Player. I’ve done everything I can think of in JAWS when watching them, but I can’t seem to get anything working in the way of fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing, etc.
Are there any good commands or tutorials? I seem to have many videos or sites that now use Vimeo or Flash player in addition to the YouTube videos.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone 7!